BDBC deadline EXTENDED MONDAY 30 AUGUST
Remember: Numbers count
The more people who object, the more likely this application will fail.
Every adult in your household (who is on the Electoral Roll) is entitled to submit their own objection.
- Download the template letter below.
- To submit BDBC objections online (the preferred option), go to the BDBC Planning Portal .
If you’ve already registered, click on ‘Make a Comment’ – otherwise you’ll need to spend a couple of minutes registering first.
Cut and paste the letter template into the comments box.
- Once you have submitted your objection to BDBC, please then email a copy of your objection to the following:
- our Borough Councillors, Cllr.Lucie.FollettMaitland@basingstoke.govuk, Cllr.Colin.Phillimore@basingstoke.gov.uk and Cllr.Ian.Tilbury@basingstoke.gov.uk
- the Chair of Whitchurch Town Council Development Committee, Cllr Tracy Woodruff and Deputy Chair, Cllr Mark Bishop (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are unable to do this online, then complete the letter template and post it to:
Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council at Civic Offices, London Road, Basingstoke RG21 4AH. Please allow plenty of time for posting